Voltage fluctuations, spikes, and surges can spoil and damage our computer and peripherals. Not only that, it can degrade the performance. This is where and why you require Belkin surge protector. It protects and safeguard your computer, modem, router, printer, hard drive and other devices from data loss, damage, file corruption and system crashes.
In this guide, you will learn about how to connect Belkin surge protector. You can follow the step by step instructions for Belkin surge protector setup.
How to connect Belkin surge protector ?
You can go through the following points of Belkin surge protector installation:
- You must plug your Belkin protector to the grounded outlet. All the connected equipment will be directly plugged into protector.
- For the protectors that come with phone/ fax/ modem/ surge protection, you need to connect your phone/ fax/ modem line from the wall outlet to the input jack of the protector.
- For the protectors that come with coaxial-cable surge protection, you need to connect your phone/ fax/ modem line from your wall outlet to the input jack of the protector.
- Make sure that the protected light is ON when the power switch is turned ON.
- The not ground light should not be turned ON.
- You can use safety covers to protect the Belkin surge protectors from the dust and debris.
- If your surge protector has a power cord manager, then it will keep the power cords organized and tangle free. You need to lift the clip and route the power cords under the clip.
- Now, you can press the clip down to lock the power cords.
These were the steps for the Belkin surge protector setup.
If you encounter an issue while attempting Belkin surge protector installation, you can reach to our technicians and ask for their help. You need to make a call on our toll free and ask how to connect Belkin surge protector and our team will guide you.