Easy setup makes the belkin router a perfect choice. Belkin N750 router is an excellent and user-friendly device. This router comes with a USB port for the hard drive, Wifi printing, and media sharing. You can set up the Belkin router easily with the help of the web-based utility method. It is important to keep your home network safe and secure. So, today we will discuss how to update the Belkin router firmware. Latest firmware helps ensure the Belkin router is operating at its peak functionality. If you are looking for belkin N750 firmware update then keep reading this short article. Here are some easy and simple instructions on the Belkin router firmware update. Have a look at the below instructions:
How to complete Belkin N750 firmware update?
In order to maintain the performance or connectivity of the Belkin device, it is important to check for the Belkin router firmware update on a regular basis. Firmware update improves the performance, remove bugs, and add the latest features to the router. It keeps the belkin router protected against online threats. From time to time, you should check for available firmware updates and improve your home network.
Have a look at the Belkin N750 firmware update steps:
Connect to the network:
- Place the Belkin router and connect it to the home network.
- Now, attach the power adapter to the belkin router and plug it into the power outlet.
- Connect the computer to the Belkin router with the Ethernet cable.
Access the Belkin N750 setup page
- After the initial setup, log in to the belkin router.
- On your PC, open a web-browser and enter the belkin router login IP address i.e. 192.168.2.1.
- You can also use the Belkin router local address http://belkin.range.
- If you can’t access the router’s interface then try resetting the Belkin router.
- Once you press ‘Enter’, it will take you to the Belkin login page.
- When prompts, enter the default username and password of the belkin device.
- After you enter the login credentials, click “Login”.
- You will be directed to the Belkin N750 setup page from where you can manage all the network settings of the wireless router.
Update the Belkin Firmware
- On the configuration page, look for the available updates.
- To check for the available updates, select the ‘Advanced’ settings.
- Next, click ‘Utilities’ under the ‘Advanced’ settings.
- Afterwards, click the ‘Firmware Update’ option.
- It will take a few minutes to automatically update the Belkin router.
- Once the Belkin router firmware update is completed, the device will reboot automatically.
- Now, restart the computer and the modem.
This was all about the Belkin n750 firmware update. Hope, this article helped you. If you need more information about the Belkin wireless router then call our technical experts. You can call us at our toll-free no. or do a live chat through a live chat window.