if you are facing Belkin firmware update failure issue, you can get help to resolve the issue in this guide. Once you complete the Belkin router firmware update, you will experience improvement in the functioning of the router.
How to update Belkin firmware?
Here are some steps that a user needs to follow in order avoid Belkin firmware update failure.
Download the Belkin firmware
- Visit the Belkin support website.
- Enter the model number of your router in the search box. Press ‘enter’
- If a new update is available, it will get displayed on the screen.
- Click on it to start downloading.
Update the firmware after downloading
Furthermore, you need to need to follow these below-given steps for Belkin router firmware update.
- Open a browser and enter 192.168.2.1 into the address bar.
- Enter the Belkin router username and password.
- Belkin smart wizard appears.
- Click on the ‘firmware upgrade’ option.
- Click ‘Upload firmware’
- Click ‘browse’
- Locate and select the download firmware file.
- The process will take 2-3 minutes.
- Click ‘apply changes’
- Finally, you need to reboot your Belkin device.
Belkin firmware update failure
If you can’t update Belkin firmware, make sure your internet is working properly. Your will not be able to update the Belkin firmware, if you don’t have an active internet connection. Or, you can reset your Belkin router to default settings. Once you reset your router, most of issues relating Belkin device will get resolved.
To get more details, give us a call on our toll-free number. Or, do a live chat with our team.